Recommendation for Hard Money Lender in North Carolina

Recommendation for Hard Money Lender in North Carolina

Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes

Hey Guys, I was hoping to get some personal recommendations for hard money lenders in my area. I know some MHL support several areas, so to make it easier, I have listed the ones on BP that I know support my area. Obviously, any recommendations outside of this list would be welcomed as well.


Rehab Financial Group

DoHardMoney.com

GROUNDFLOOR

BridgeWell Capital

RealtyShares

LendingOne

Any recommendations and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
10y

CarolinaHardMoney based locally in Lake Wylie SC, lends in NC and SC 

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 189 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    @Dean I. I am curious to hear others' experiences using the lenders you've listed above.

  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    10y

    Lima One.

    Longhorn

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    10y

    CarolinaHardMoney based locally in Lake Wylie SC, lends in NC and SC 

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 597 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Dean I.:

    Hey Guys, I was hoping to get some personal recommendations for hard money lenders in my area. I know some MHL support several areas, so to make it easier, I have listed the ones on BP that I know support my area. Obviously, any recommendations outside of this list would be welcomed as well.


    Rehab Financial Group

    DoHardMoney.com

    GROUNDFLOOR

    BridgeWell Capital

    RealtyShares

    LendingOne

    Any recommendations and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    @Dean Ingramham just make sure you can get out of the loan or refi.. Don't count on a sale of a property other wise hard money can get crazy expensive.

    I know this is not what you asked but just my two cents.

    Alex

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    If you are looking for $300k plus I can help you out. PM me if you are interested. We lend nationwide and can close quick.

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Thank you all for your suggestions and recommendations. I am also looking for portfolio lenders in my area as well. I would really like to avoid hard money as it really eats into your profits, but at the same time, some of the rehab loans that are available through banks like Wells Fargo take 45-60 days to go through and that is just too long. If you all have suggestions for portfolio lenders in my area that you have dealt with, that would also be appreciated. 

    I should probably also mention that I have a good income, good credit (768 FICO) and a 17k credit line to cover a down payment and or some carrying costs. I am also looking at getting another credit line from a different bank who is confident that they can get me around 20k. So I welcome any other suggestions you guys may have.

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 275 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    it really depends on what exactly your trying to do.  Each lender has its strengths and weekenesses.

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Sorry, I should have specified. Right now, I am looking to start flipping houses.

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    dean, what's your average price for purchasing? How much can you put down?

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Most of the homes I have been looking at are REOs in the 50k to 70k range. Most comp out around 115k to 130k. Rehab costs can't be any more than 20k to 25k, even less if I have to use hard money.

    So, if we are going by 70% of the ARV, then 80k to 90k for the loan. With a 17k credit line (not counting the one I hope to get next week) I can afford a down payment of 10% to 15% (12k to 15k) and still have a little left over for carrying costs.

  • Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Dean I. i'd be happy to discuss our short term loan programs, feel free to send me a PM.  

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    @Doran Summers

    @Jonathan J. Miller

    Sorry guys, I had responded and I forgot to tag you.

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    @Dean I., please send me a pm. Thanks

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 127 votes
    8y

    Bumping this.

    The first house I flipped I did with a small bank, but now I have a new deal under contract and I am looking for a hard money lender to fund it. Looking for any references for companies you have personally used.

    Thanks

    Dean

  • Lender · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 372 votes
    8y

    I would also suggest looking for a good loan broker. at times that is the best way to get the most competitive rates as long as the points are still pretty much equal

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 88 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    i do hard money nationwide if that helps

    however if i cant help you i can direct you to loan broker who potentially can 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.