Multi family In Alabama (open to other markets)

Multi family In Alabama (open to other markets)

Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 8 votes

Hi

Looking to hopefully find a multi family deal around the 600-700K in Alabama. I'm looking to put down 20 to 25% and get a decent cash flow deal. Still trying to figure out if this is a good market to do so. I would also like to get to know lenders, agents and property managers in the area if any one has some insights please feel free to connect/share your thoughts.

Open to other markets with similar investment/decent ROI as well

Thank you!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2021 · 58 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    Rami - Good morning.  If you do consider other markets, I would take a look at KC.  I can certainly assist in putting your team together here.  We have a strong market with strong rents.  Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

    Best,

    Melinda

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.