I like to buy an property in Cape Coral area 33904 need help

I like to buy an property in Cape Coral area 33904 need help

Rental Property Investor · Weston, FL · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi all.

My name is Franco Fruggiero I am new invest in real estate and I like to buy a a property in Cape Coral 33904 area but I don’t know any agent or property management.

Any recommendation

Thank you.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Stetson MillerBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2019 · 576 posts · 423 votes
5y

*Copied from your other thread I just responded to*

Hi @Franco Fruggiero

Lots to know about Cape Coral, and the surrounding area as a whole! Rental demand is very high in the city as a whole right now, but will increase the further South you travel. Appreciation potential is huge for the coming years, with 2020 easily seeing 8-12% year over year for high demand areas.

As drawbacks/things to watch out for, taxes will be a bit higher than the base county rate due to Cape Coral being its own municipality. Flood zones are an issue generally in the Southern half of the city. They're also in the process of transitioning the city from well/septic to city utilities. This comes at a pretty significant cost, of which the sellers may or may not have paid off already.

These things only scratch the surface, so it definitely takes a pretty in depth look to learn the ins and outs of the area!

In addition to the other post, I can also recommend @Ashley Simonelli and Royal Palm Property Management for great property managers in this area!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stetson MillerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2019 · 576 posts · 423 votes
    5y

    *Copied from your other thread I just responded to*

    Hi @Franco Fruggiero

    Lots to know about Cape Coral, and the surrounding area as a whole! Rental demand is very high in the city as a whole right now, but will increase the further South you travel. Appreciation potential is huge for the coming years, with 2020 easily seeing 8-12% year over year for high demand areas.

    As drawbacks/things to watch out for, taxes will be a bit higher than the base county rate due to Cape Coral being its own municipality. Flood zones are an issue generally in the Southern half of the city. They're also in the process of transitioning the city from well/septic to city utilities. This comes at a pretty significant cost, of which the sellers may or may not have paid off already.

    These things only scratch the surface, so it definitely takes a pretty in depth look to learn the ins and outs of the area!

    In addition to the other post, I can also recommend @Ashley Simonelli and Royal Palm Property Management for great property managers in this area!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 335 posts · 193 votes
    5y

    Have a PM and investor agent. PM me if still need referral. 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Allen Wu What do you like about the Cape Coral / Fort Myers area?  Could you DM me your contact?  Thanks!

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    I am happy to help. I have quite a bit of experience with the area and own a dozen rentals there. The area has strong growth. I am working with a builder and having some spec homes built. Feel free to sign up on my website for MLS access.
    wealthrealtyandpropertymanagement.com
    Glad to help any way I can,
    John

  • Real Estate Agent · Rye, NH · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    @John Thedford, Do you know the Lehigh area well?  I have a family member I am helping look at their options for a piece of land they own down there.  Would love some expertise on a particular spot. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.