California - Real Estate Salesperson License - Online Classes

California - Real Estate Salesperson License - Online Classes

New to Real Estate · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 16 votes

I am currently overwhelmed with options for online classes for California. I was hoping to personally hear from anyone whom has taken online classes for CA before. I currently see options for Kapre, Aceable Agent, CE shop, & RE Express. I wanted to know if anyone had any online recommendations or could personally speak to what online class provider they used or heard good things about. 

After I pass I would be looking to start practicing in the Napa, Sonoma, Fairfield, Davis area!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kevin Mahoney:

    I am currently overwhelmed with options for online classes for California. I was hoping to personally hear from anyone whom has taken online classes for CA before. I currently see options for Kapre, Aceable Agent, CE shop, & RE Express. I wanted to know if anyone had any online recommendations or could personally speak to what online class provider they used or heard good things about. 

    After I pass I would be looking to start practicing in the Napa, Sonoma, Fairfield, Davis area!

    Kevin,

    I like studying with physical books, so I went with the Kaplan courses that included books:

    https://www.kapre.com/real-est...

    Totally great. Each book is 15 chapters; each chapter has a quiz at the end in the book. Whenever you're ready, take the online exam for the book. Very simple; I loved it.

    Good luck!

    Jon 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.