Seeking Residential Agent in Lehigh Valley for Investor

Seeking Residential Agent in Lehigh Valley for Investor

Investor · Easton, PA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 9 votes

Ideally, I'd like someone who also has rentals (SFH/Multi) and works with investors on a regular basis. I've worked with the same agent since my first purchase and now he's changing careers. My target is 15 more properties by 2025. My approach has been a mixture of buy, rehab and rent along with one BRRRR with my own money down and leveraging conventional loans while self-managing the properties but using the same agent to secure tenants. I'm now expanding my approach to include property management support and also considering owner-occupied multi-family up to $500k depending on location. I work in corporate America so typically I'm relegated to weeknights but mostly weekends to view properties. I sometimes get slowed down with my day job but never lose sight of moving forward.

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.