Investor Agent in Abilene (or other areas) in Texas

Investor Agent in Abilene (or other areas) in Texas

Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes

Partner and I are out of state military investors looking to invest back into my home state. Looking at Abilene and other areas.

Looking for agents who are well connected and understand the BRRRR strategy. Partner and I have some funding and are looking to get started.

Looking for referrals or recommendations. Thank y’all in advance!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Boerne, TX · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    @Amy Friend I am a USMC Veteran and Agent Investor here in Abilene, Texas. 

    @Zyar Brooks, @Kyle Jones , and others can attest that I understand the BRRRR strategy and am well connected here in Abilene.

    I run my real estate team alongside my investment company headquartered in Abilene, TX and am looking to close on our next BRRRR deal on October 4th, 2019.

    Let's connect soon and see how I can best serve you and your partner in building your portfolio. 

  • Abilene, TX · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed is definitely a solid Realtor & Investor here in Abilene. I've learned a ton from him already, and working with him has taken me out of my comfort zone and closer to closing on my first deal. Highly recommend!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.