Atlanta & Athens, GA, Looking for long term real estate agent!

Atlanta & Athens, GA, Looking for long term real estate agent!

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 4 votes

Hey there!

I am a technology consultant based in Atlanta, GA (UGA grad) getting into real estate investing. Looking to meet a long term partner for a buy and hold strategy. Focused on single family, duplex, condo/apartments in Athens and Atlanta!

Let me know if this fits your bill as a real estate agent, would love to start a conversation.

4Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
7y

Hey Michael,  you're in the right place to find a good fit. There are a lot of good agents and investors on these forums in Atlanta. Also, Go Dawgs

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey Michael. I am a real estate agent on the beach in Florida. I am moving back to my hometown of Atlanta. I will be getting my license there as well on the first of February. As much as I love real estate on the beach, I am very excited to be getting into real estate where I have lived most of my life. I also intend to get into wholesaling and investing. Would love to talk more. 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    Hey Michael,  you're in the right place to find a good fit. There are a lot of good agents and investors on these forums in Atlanta. Also, Go Dawgs

  • Robert E BoginoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 76 votes
    7y

    @Michael Ayres welcome! You are in the right place.  I'm an agent in the metro Atlanta are. I also do flips and rentals.  You should come to our monthly meet up in Atlanta.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    7y

    Hello @Michael Ayres my name is Georgui Kassaev and I am also a UGA grad! My home town is now Athens. I own a real estate investment company here we focus on flips and buy and hold of multi-family units. I am also a licensed realtor with Keller Williams Great Athens Ga. Please let me know how I can help you! I will DM you with my contact info. Have a great day. 

  • Josh HooperPro Member
    Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    Hey Michael, you're in the right place to find a good fit. There are a lot of good agents and investors on these forums in Atlanta. I'm in the Midtown area and have a lot of personal experience investing. I'd be available for a quick phone call or grabbing a coffee to discuss further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.