Looking for an investor friendly realtor in and around Ferndale M

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in and around Ferndale M

Farmington, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hi. I'm a new investor living in Farmington Hills Michigan amd want to find an investor friendly realtor that works within Oakland county. I'm currently looking for single family/multifamily in Ferndale, Royal Oak, Berkley, Oak Park, and Southfield. Any reccomendations on behalf of yourself or someone else would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Hi Debbie, I would love to help you out! I currently work with a couple investors and am very interested in real estate investing myself. I also work with a lot of buyers in the areas you mentioned so I’m very familiar with most of the areas. Feel free to message me if you would like to talk further!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.