Looking for Investor-friendly realtor in New Haven/Shoreline Area

Looking for Investor-friendly realtor in New Haven/Shoreline Area

New Haven, CT · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 17 votes

I am a motivated investor planning to buy at least 2 investment properties in 2018.  I am looking for a realtor to help me find properties. I am on the CT Shoreline, and looking for properties in the New Haven or Middlesex County

Looking to build a long-term partnership.

0Reply
2 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rick SantasierePro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Granby, CT · Member since 2015 · 694 posts · 317 votes
    8y
    Michael Pepe a great resource would be Brendan Griffin He’s knowledgable with investment property, owns several of his own, has some great successful flipping experience, and has owned and operated several other successful businesses over the years. I can certainly be a resource if you ever want to connect as well. Good luck!!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.