RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FLAT FREE BROKER TO HANG RE ANGENTS' LICENSE

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FLAT FREE BROKER TO HANG RE ANGENTS' LICENSE

Inspector · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 12 votes

Considering getting my real estate agents' license. Interested in know if there are any flat fee brokers in Orlando to hang my license with?

0Reply
17 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    I work with La Rosa Realty they are based out of Celebration, Fl. They also have satellite offices throughout the state. I was with a big name brokerage but I just felt like a another number. I switched over to La Rosa last year and I don’t regret it. They have great trainings and my manager has always been available to answer my questions. Let me know if you have any questions regarding fees or anything else. 

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    @Richard Davis Why are you looking to work for a flat fee place? That limits what you can make big time if you decide to use your license actively. As a licensed broker in the Chicago suburbs, I like working for a smaller brokerage that doesn't kill me with splits and fees, but still allows me to get full commissions. Five years ago I never would have thought that I would be working full time as a broker. You never know what the future may bring!

    Are you thinking of becoming an investor friendly realtor? Are you planning to use the license actively? What are your goals with the license?

  • Real Estate Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    Heres the one I am with that you can look into. http://crrmove.com

  • Real Estate Agent · Geneva, IL · Member since 2015 · 403 posts · 172 votes
    8y

    I agree with @John Warren - you never what the future holds. I work for an amazing brokerage - my fees are almost non-exsistent, only a very small (under $100) transaction fee, and I get stock in my company! I could not be happier. 

  • Inspector · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Thank you all for replying. I'm looking to break into investing as a BRRRR investor. My wife and I would be working as a team and we are both considering getting our licenses. At least one of us would be an active agent also along with using the access to the MLS for finding our own deals. Thank you all for the advice!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.