Need a real estate agent to help coach me? Anyone in NYC?

Need a real estate agent to help coach me? Anyone in NYC?

New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 16 votes

I am located in New York City and want a real estate agent who has worked in Real Estate Sales here in NYC. Someone that has experience with coops and condos. I need help in being a buyers agent and listing agent. I would be willing to pay or offer free help to someone who can teach me the ropes. 

Anyone know anyone they can recommend? 

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Bronx, NY · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 88 votes
    8y

    Hi Steve,

    Well, the first step is to get your real estate agents license in New York State. Then interview with NYC based brokerages that have excellent training programs. Once you're there, you will find agents to work with that are experts in selling and buying condos and coops.

  • New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    @George Hermann Thanks for the reply. I already work at a real estate company. Unfortunately, I don't believe I am allowed to work at two companies? The company I work for now has nothing to do with residential sales. So, I need an experienced real estate salesperson to help teach me the ropes. 

    I have a lot of experience in rentals, management, and commercial real estate. But little to no experience in condos and coops. I can not leave my company to learn this stuff as it's a full-time job but I'm willing to work overtime to learn this stuff. I'm willing to pay or even work for free for someone so I can learn this stuff. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.