Looking to Refer a Listing in Tuscaloosa AL

Looking to Refer a Listing in Tuscaloosa AL

Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Hey everyone, I've got a potential listing to give away in North Port AL right by Tuscaloosa in the historical district. Can I get a good name to hand it over to? Thank you very much. 

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 17 votes
    9y
    Please send it to me!
  • Northport, AL · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Derek Pigulski 

    Is the listing a move-in ready retail property or something with some value add?  

  • Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Please send it to me!

     Hey man I will shoot you a PM now! 

  • Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Drew Brock:

    @Derek Pigulski 

    Is the listing a move-in ready retail property or something with some value add?  

     It's got some work that needs to be done that the seller is willing to do. It's in the historical district, probably not going to be a "great" listing but one none the less. I'm going to follow up with you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.