I need a realtor in the south Florida area!!!
Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes
Hello BP community,
I've finally decided to start investing in real estate. I'm already pre-approved for an FHA loan and a huge perk is that I can eventually apply for a VA loan (since I have military background). I want to invest in a MFH 3-4 units at least. I also want to know where I can find information about first time home buyer grants, I've tried looking on government sites but came up with nothing.
Originally, I wanted to work with a few friends who happened to be "realtors" but lately it seems like they're not interested In really finding a deal or bringing me good off market homes.
I'm in NEED of a knowledgeable, experienced realtor. One who knows the south Florida market well.
If anyone is interested or if any one can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
First time posting on here, so excuse me if this isn't the right place to ask for help.
Thank you all for your time.