Best place to hire a VA for telemarketing within the US

Best place to hire a VA for telemarketing within the US

Specialist · Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 80 votes

Hello there!

I am the owner of a real estate virtual assistant business and I am searching for a VA who can conduct some sales calls for me. I could require that my VA's do it, but I feel like that would be a total waste of manpower.

I have tried Up Work, but the problem tends to be that most overseas VA's don't have the ability to make phone calls to the U.S. and since my company is 100% US based, I wanted to extend that as it concerns any phone calls that are made on our behalf. Any suggestions or referrals?

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Shaunda,

    I have used My Out Desk and the quality from them has been ok.

    I typically see that any VA i hire gets about 70% of the conversion I would expect from myself or a top producer in my team. They speak to more people though so balances out as a good investment.

    If you want to go through scripts just drop me a PM

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Mark Castley There's not much on BP relating to telemarketing for leads, do you still do this? 

    I'd be very interested in learning about the structure, agreements, scripts etc if you'd still be willing to share.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.