Looking for investor friendly agents

Looking for investor friendly agents

Kensington, CT 路 Member since 2016 路 5 posts 路 1 vote
Hello I'm a Newbie RE Wholesale investor looking at building my team. In Connecticut (Hartford County) willing to discuss area, I only choose Hartford cause that is where I'm home based. I don't require the service of a Agent, but require an agent that is willing to help me use/work and understand MLS. To be honest as much as I read about it, I still don't really get how it works. I don't have much money to invest so the person I'm looking forward to meeting or just even communicating threw Internet/phone to speaking too, is a investor friendly agent that willing to give me a learning experience. Once I have achieve better understanding of real estate and MLS. We can discuss further investment or even just plainly go are separate ways.
0Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

East Windsor, CT 路 Member since 2016 路 28 posts 路 7 votes
9y

Im new to investing myself... I'm reading and listening to videos and feel confident to do it on my own, but nervous because it will be my first... So im wanting to network with others for guidance/partnering up.  馃槉

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New Haven, CT 路 Member since 2016 路 16 posts 路 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Jamyka, I'm an investor friendly agent in the New Haven,CT area.  We can definitely talk...I recently started wholesaling so I can share what I've learned so far.

  • Realtor 路 Stamford, CT 路 Member since 2015 路 116 posts 路 56 votes
    9y

    Hey Jamyka,

    I'm an agent and have been investing in Fairfield county for the last couple years. If your interested in this market I'd be happy to chat. Ive been able to find some almost turnkey multi family for under 100k. 

    Dan

  • East Windsor, CT 路 Member since 2016 路 28 posts 路 7 votes
    9y

    Im new to investing myself... I'm reading and listening to videos and feel confident to do it on my own, but nervous because it will be my first... So im wanting to network with others for guidance/partnering up.  馃槉

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.