Looking for an InvestoReal Estate Agent in Cook County Needed!

Looking for an InvestoReal Estate Agent in Cook County Needed!

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 8 votes
Crowned Peak Equity LLC is Looking for an Investor Friendly Realtor to Help in Chicago area. We are in need of MLS access, and looking for a Young, Driven, and Motivated one to work with.. Please message me so we could discuss, and work together. Thanks Access to MLS will be used for Market Data Research thanks..
0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 135 posts · 40 votes
    10y
    I'm s realtor in Champaign, IL but have a friend in Chicago I would love to refer to you. Send me a colleague request with your contact info and I'll be glad to forward it to her.
  • Rental Property Investor · Rockford, IL · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Steven Jean-Jacques,

    Unlike other states, in IL you should be able to get all your market research data from the public records.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Very true David Dachtera But not for the specific details I'll be looking for. Thanks
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 294 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    Hi, I am both investor and RE agent in Chicago. I can help to find the property and find attorney/inspector. I do mostly investment properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.