Looking for Atlanta Realtors Experienced working with Investors

Looking for Atlanta Realtors Experienced working with Investors

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes

Hi, I'm relatively new to Bigger Pockets. I'm an investor in Florida that is looking to expand into single family homes in the Atlanta suburbs.  I'd like to talk with a few realtors familiar with suburban Atlanta.  My target price point is $90-$150k. Thank you, Shane

0Reply
12 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
    10y

    @Shane O'Donnell I have not worked with this gentleman as my business partner is licensed, but he has several investor clirents, does invest in SRFs himself. 

    Check him out here http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/morganandmorganrealty

    Feel free to use my name when calling.

    Best of luck!

  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    @Shane O'Donnell Hi, I am available if you would like to run some questions by me. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jered Sturm:

    @Shane O'Donnell I have not worked with this gentleman as my business partner is licensed, but he has several investor clirents, does invest in SRFs himself. 

    Check him out here http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/morganandmorganrealty

    Feel free to use my name when calling.

    Best of luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Jered, I will certainly check them out. Thank you very much!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Juan Jackson:

    @Shane O'Donnell Hi, I am available if you would like to run some questions by me. Thanks!

     Thanks Juan. I'll give you a call this week. Best, Shane

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    @Jered Sturm I just read a bit more about your firm and your multi family experience. I'd like to connect with you to see if there are investment opportunities for me in Georgia through your company. If so, please message me directly.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.