Looking for Investor Friendly Brokerage in Jacksonville Florida

Looking for Investor Friendly Brokerage in Jacksonville Florida

Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello fellow Investors and Agents! My name is Alex, and as I said in my introduction post in the newbie forum, I am currently trying to learn more about getting my Real Estate license in Florida so that I can learn the business through hands on experience if my current income source ceases. To that end, I am looking for a good, Investor Friendly Brokerage in the Jacksonville Florida area to hang my license under once I become licensed, and I was wondering if any of you wonderful people could suggest ones that are reputable or that you've worked with in the past?

Thank you all for being such a wonderfully supportive community!

-Alex

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Alex,

    I'm sending you a PM.

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Alex Schafler III

    Check the local REIA's see who the agent/investors use and why.

    Paul

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Paul Timmins

    Thank you for the advice, Paul. That's a great tip that I will definitely try when I find a local REIA to attend!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.