Seeking Investor Friendly Real Estate Agents in Solano County CA

Seeking Investor Friendly Real Estate Agents in Solano County CA

Redding, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hello and thank you for reading our post!

I am seeking a realtor to help me buy and sell properties in Fairfield and Vacaville CA. I am having trouble finding investor friendly agents. Does anyone know anybody or have any suggestions on how to find them? I live in Redding CA, but have an Acquisitions Assistant in Fairfield.

I am currently a member of a local REIA in Sacramento CA. However, I have not been able to get any good leads on a realtor that works with cash investors.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Pierre von Horn - Shasta Home Solutions, Inc.

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 135 votes
    10y

    Since you already tried reia without any luck, why not try just going through the listing agent for any properties you're interested in? Are you a flipper or buy&hold? 

  • Investor · Vacaville, CA · Member since 2011 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I responded, but my post was removed. Feel free to message me. I'm a Realtor in the area and we work with a lot of investors. I have a property in mind for you now, and I'm always looking for fixers to send to my investor clients.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.