PA Investort/Realtor looking to change brokerages

PA Investort/Realtor looking to change brokerages

Developer · Media, PA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 6 votes

I live outside of Philadelphia (Delaware County) and was curious if there were any local brokerages that are active here and "investor friendly"?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor/Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 114 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    Hi Michael,

    I've been with Keller Williams since 2010 and I'm currently a full-time Realtor representing others. Working with KW has been great for me and my current business and I have no current plans to move.

    Having said that, should my level of personal investing increase, there are several "boutique" brokerages I would consider moving to. I'm happy to share some names if you'd like to reach out directly.

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Michael, How are you. We are owned and operated by Real Estate Investors with a Full Circle of Options to choose from in education not just sales and to be TRANSACTIONAL.

    Let me know if you would like to discuss further.

    Regards,

    Catherine Sells

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.