What are good RE schools (approved by TREC), to pursue real estate licensing at? I prefer an in-person school but am also open to using online resources. What are your recommendations for a newbie starting out?
Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
1y
@Farnaz Z. I agree with @Daniel Tanasa and recommend Champions School of Real Estate. https://www.championsschool.com/real-estate/tx/qe/?gad_sourc... They are the best in the entire state of Texas for in person or online education needed to help you pass the exam. I used them personally +9 years ago here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to help me get my license. Hope this helps.
Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
In person, as others have mentioned ...Champions. About $1000.
You might also check to see if your community colleges teach the classes.
Online somewhat hybrid: CE Shop, Aceable Agent, RE Business school, probably others...typically around $300-$400. Hybrid to me means online, but perhaps with some videos or animations.
We may be able to offer you a free version that is self paced, basically you read the books and take the tests, self paced, this is called KSCORE through Kaplan.
I've done all 3 types of classes. Each has it's place. Probably learned more from in person classes due to the questions and experience of the others in class.