User Stats

Votes
Matt Oleiro
Votes |
Looking to connect with RE agents in Dayton, OH

Matt Oleiro
Posted Apr 26 2024, 10:55

Hello everyone. 

I am a REI and I am looking forward to connect with some agents in Montgomery County, OH.
My business is based on buy out-of-market properties and sell it to house flippers or rehab and bring it back to the market. 
I have been doing that for a couple years in other states and now I am looking to expand my business to OH in general. 
At this time, I am looking to build my local team with agents, attorneys and contractors. 

Please, hit me up if you are looking to meet new people and new business. 

Tks

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 29 2024, 06:37
Quote from @Matt Oleiro:

Hello everyone. 

I am a REI and I am looking forward to connect with some agents in Montgomery County, OH.
My business is based on buy out-of-market properties and sell it to house flippers or rehab and bring it back to the market. 
I have been doing that for a couple years in other states and now I am looking to expand my business to OH in general. 
At this time, I am looking to build my local team with agents, attorneys and contractors. 

Please, hit me up if you are looking to meet new people and new business. 

Tks

Welcome to the state of Ohio!

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

Reafco Logo

User Stats

Votes
Min Zhang#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied May 2 2024, 22:22

Hey Matt!  I am a Real Estate Agent and investor based in Columbus, Ohio and personally grew up in Cleveland. I invest in Columbus, Cleveland and Dayton. I specialize in helping out of state investors buy properties here in Ohio. I’d love to help and get you connected!

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.