Investor Friendly Agent in Michigan City, Indiana

Investor Friendly Agent in Michigan City, Indiana

Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 10 votes

Hi All! 

Are there are any real estate agents you would recommend from personal experience or from follow investors that focus in Michigan City, Indiana? 

Hoping to get in contact with agents that focus with investors and have good insights on the area and returns. Two investors and myself are looking to purchase our next multiple family property together. We are currently between two cities, with Michigan City being one of them and love to learn more about the area from an experience agent.

Thank you in advance for your help! 

1Reply
31 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Kevin,

    When I hear Indiana I typically refer Beau Matlock with the Matlock group. He and I strictly deal with Investors and they are always coming across great deals. I have been having a lot of luck with 2-4 units priced extremely well in and around Carmel.  The university areas work well with college students needing places.

    If you ever want to talk REI let me know looking at some options in Chicago this week and Indiana.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Kevin and Jason, I am looking to buy my first single-family investment property.  Michigan City is one of my target markets.  I, too, am looking for a good agent; plan to go look at properties there next weekend.  I will let you know if I find a good agent.

    Do you know of a biggerpockets investor forum/network for Northwest Indiana?

    Cheers.

  • Real Estate Investor · Eola, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 22 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brandon Shull:

    Hi Kevin and Jason, I am looking to buy my first single-family investment property.  Michigan City is one of my target markets.  I, too, am looking for a good agent; plan to go look at properties there next weekend.  I will let you know if I find a good agent.

    Do you know of a biggerpockets investor forum/network for Northwest Indiana?

    Cheers.

    @Brandon Shull, Did you find an agent in MC you were looking for? How was your house search over there? Did you buy anything yet?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.