From Pre-Licensing to Pro: Seeking Expert Tips for NC Realtor Success

From Pre-Licensing to Pro: Seeking Expert Tips for NC Realtor Success

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 10 votes

I am starting my pre-licensing course with dreams of becoming a top-notch NC realtor! Any seasoned agents here with golden advice on acing the NC pre-licensing exam and kickstarting a successful real estate career? Tips, tricks, and lessons learned are all welcome! 

2Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Angie CastroBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 133 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    Hey Harshraj! Congratulations on starting your pre-licensing course. You are already headed the correct way by being a part of the Bigger Pockets community! I'm a local realtor that specializes in all things investments here in Charlotte. I've sold $6.5Mil so far this year and helped many investors grow their portfolio. To study for your Real Estate License exam I recommend the Night Before the Exam.  To start as an agent I recommend that you find an agent to shadow and learn under. It's a lot to learn and if you can learn by watching an experienced agent then you will grow faster. 

    Angie Castro with Monarch Group4.847 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Thank you Angie, I plan on finding a mentor who can guide on how to be a good real estate agent, your advice is exactly what I plan on doing thanks for your help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.