Passionate Real Estate Intern Seeking Opportunity in Boston Area

Passionate Real Estate Intern Seeking Opportunity in Boston Area

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everybody. I'm on the hunt for an exciting internship opportunity in the real estate sector! I'm currently pursuing my sales license in Boston and am eager to gain valuable experience in the field. Real estate is a dynamic and constantly evolving industry that I am deeply passionate about, and I believe that I have the skills and dedication needed to excel in this field.

What sets me apart from other candidates is my willingness to learn and grow on the job and I am speaking German and French fluently in addition to English. While I'm currently pursuing my sales license, I understand that there is no substitute for hands-on experience.

I'm eager to work alongside experienced professionals and gain invaluable knowledge about the ins and outs of the real estate industry. I'm excited to find a challenging and fulfilling role where I can put my passion for real estate to work and learn from the best in the business. If you're looking for a motivated and dedicated intern to join your team,  I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I am open for discussion of any kind of opportunity. 

Best regards Alain

1Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Alain Kaiser

    One of the Best jobs I ever had was working for Suffolk construction when I got out of college

    Great experience and they have some of the brightest minds out there.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    I wish you all the best as you prepare for your state and National tests!

  • Investor · UT · Member since 2021 · 53 posts · 20 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alain Kaiser:

    Hello everybody. I'm on the hunt for an exciting internship opportunity in the real estate sector! I'm currently pursuing my sales license in Boston and am eager to gain valuable experience in the field. Real estate is a dynamic and constantly evolving industry that I am deeply passionate about, and I believe that I have the skills and dedication needed to excel in this field.

    What sets me apart from other candidates is my willingness to learn and grow on the job and I am speaking German and French fluently in addition to English. While I'm currently pursuing my sales license, I understand that there is no substitute for hands-on experience.

    I'm eager to work alongside experienced professionals and gain invaluable knowledge about the ins and outs of the real estate industry. I'm excited to find a challenging and fulfilling role where I can put my passion for real estate to work and learn from the best in the business. If you're looking for a motivated and dedicated intern to join your team,  I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I am open for discussion of any kind of opportunity. 

    Best regards Alain


    Hi Alain, congrats on all the opportunities you are creating for yourself. Real Estate is so cool, so thank you for your excitement it helps fuel me!

    If I can add any value to what you're seeking out with being an intern you may want to check out eXp Realty. They're a huge company with many opportunities, all over the place. If you'd like more information or someone to chat with who can help message me :)

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Thank you @Chris Seveney for the tip. I will check it out :-) and thanks @Hamp Lee III for the kind words!

    @Michael Poloncic, I would love to get more information! I will send you a message

  • Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    it's awesome that you want to get a head start even as you're pursuing your license. are you thinking of pursing to become a real estate agent specifically? there are lots of real estate teams and brokerages with job opportunities even if you don't have your license yet, like you can be an assistant on the marketing front, client service, calendar management, research etc. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.