Bluefield, Virginia ISO Realtor, Property Manager, & Lender

Bluefield, Virginia ISO Realtor, Property Manager, & Lender

Realtor · Goodyear, AZ · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 59 votes

I’m an out of state investor looking for a great Realtor & Property Manager (bonus points if both roles are the same person) and possibly a local lender in the area. 

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    3y

    Hey Erin!

    Have you found anyone yet?

    I have referral partners over that way and can help you find someone!

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
  • Realtor · Goodyear, AZ · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 59 votes
    3y

    I am befuddled none of the Realtors I’ve contacted have emailed me back! I’m too millennial for phone calls, but another deal has popped up closer to home that I’m investigating now, so this one is on the back burner. May circle back around to it later. 

  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 85 votes
    3y

    Hi Erin! Send me a PM, I can give you more information on what we can provide from a Lender's perspective!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.