Looking for investor friendly realtor in Guerneville, CA

Looking for investor friendly realtor in Guerneville, CA

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 12 votes

Hello everyone,

I’m Looking for investor friendly realtor in Guerneville, CA, Russian River area. 

Thank you for your recommendations.

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael DavidPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · MO · Member since 2022 · 79 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    Hey @Lenny B. if you're looking for an investor friendly agents in Guerneville, CA, I recommend checking out the Agent Finder tool. We have a few agents who serve that area. If you still need helping finding one or want me to connect you with an agent, feel free to book a time on my calendar and I'll try to help! Thanks and talk soon.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.