Just Wanted To Say I'm Starting To Get My License

Just Wanted To Say I'm Starting To Get My License

New to Real Estate · Gurnee, IL · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 16 votes

Very excited >:))))))))

1Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    Study hard....take the prep class before you take the test.

    Try not to drag it out if you can...get busy and get it done....that way the info stays fresh for the test.

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 230 posts · 99 votes
    4y

    @Dren Aguado

    Focus on the Vocabulary... 

    When I took a course they gave me flashcards and I learned those first, and it made comprehending the book 1000 times easier! 

    Good Luck! 

  • New to Real Estate · Gurnee, IL · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    @Alex Evans Yeah definitely! The vocabulary so far is looking like a pain, but imma puill through >:) I'm taking it through The CE Shop and they're providing flashcards which is a life saver.

  • New to Real Estate · Gurnee, IL · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 16 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bruce Lynn:

    Study hard....take the prep class before you take the test.

    Try not to drag it out if you can...get busy and get it done....that way the info stays fresh for the test.


     So true. I'm aiming to get it done in about 3 weeks with 5 hrs a day. I wanna get it done as soon as I can so it might even be sooner ^-^

    Thank You!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.