Looking for an investor friendly REA in the Melbourne FL area

Looking for an investor friendly REA in the Melbourne FL area

Melbourne, FL · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hello, I am interested in purchasing my first property and my interest is multifamily (2-4) units. I am not too familiar with any agents in the area and would like to speak to an investor-friendly agent with a good track record. If anyone knows an agent or has worked with one and is willing to get me in touch that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 71 votes
4y

@Kerry Baird Thanks for the recommendation. I'm happy to help anyone, feel free to reach out. 

FYI- the current situation in Brevard County is unbelievably low inventory! For example, today, there are 18 multifamily homes listed on our MLS in the entire county! Listed single family homes are only 341 today. I've haven't seen much off market activity, only a couple wholesaler deals lately have come across my desk.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · White Plains, NY · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 36 votes
    4y

    @Michel Mirto me too, only i need a commercial agent.

  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    4y

    Hi @Michel Mirto and @Joe Mathew happy to assist. I will PM you both. 

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Scott Schuetz Scott is an experienced broker in Melbourne, at Hoven. He runs a local investment group, which provides a wide base of local connections. Scott has participated directly in new build, rental houses, fix and flip properties, works with other investors; he lives and works in Old Melbourne. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indialantic, FL · Member since 2014 · 145 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    @Kerry Baird Thanks for the recommendation. I'm happy to help anyone, feel free to reach out. 

    FYI- the current situation in Brevard County is unbelievably low inventory! For example, today, there are 18 multifamily homes listed on our MLS in the entire county! Listed single family homes are only 341 today. I've haven't seen much off market activity, only a couple wholesaler deals lately have come across my desk.

  • Rental Property Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    a REA friend of mine gave me this loose stat last week. 5k+ agents in the county and less than 400 MLS listings.

    It's forced my wife and I to look elsewhere.  I'd love to get into the MF LTR market but our $20k and this local market are just not a good match right now. lol  I wish you much luck finding a deal that fits you in our own backyard!

  • Investor · Brevard County, FL · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Michel Mirto hey Michel happy to chat with you I sent you a PM. I'm an investor mostly, agent & wholesaler here in Brevard...hopefully can help give you any resources or direction :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.