Real Estate Agent Recommendation For Multi-Family San Diego

Real Estate Agent Recommendation For Multi-Family San Diego

Wholesaler · Sunrise Beach. MO · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 20 votes

Hi all! I am looking for a small multifamily agent to conduct my first house hack. Preferably someone who has used the VA loan before and is an investor themselves. I live in North San Diego County but anyone in the Southern California area is fine. Thank you!

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 138 posts · 56 votes
4y

I recommend @Maxwell Ventura. He got me my duplex a few months back. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 975 votes
    4y

    I used a fellow Navy bro named Herb Knox and he was great. We purchased a house hack in San Diego with our VA loan in August 2021. Good luck and let me know if I can help!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 507 posts · 171 votes
    4y

    @Austin Gabriel reach out to @Ben Biggs at the Discher Group out of San Diego. Prior Navy active duty, reservist, investor, and bad *** agent. I recommend him to everyone and he's always delivered!

  • Wholesaler · Sunrise Beach. MO · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kevin Phu:

    @Austin Gabriel reach out to @Ben Biggs at the Discher Group out of San Diego. Prior Navy active duty, reservist, investor, and bad *** agent. I recommend him to everyone and he's always delivered!


     Thank you!

  • Wholesaler · Sunrise Beach. MO · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 20 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Doug Spence:

    I used a fellow Navy bro named Herb Knox and he was great. We purchased a house hack in San Diego with our VA loan in August 2021. Good luck and let me know if I can help!


     Do you happen to have herb's information?

  • Member since 2018 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    4y

    I recommend @Maxwell Ventura. He got me my duplex a few months back. 

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2020 · 71 posts · 46 votes
    4y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.