Love to Read all about Real Estate! What are your Recommendations

Love to Read all about Real Estate! What are your Recommendations

Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hi BP People!

I am just getting started with both getting my real estate license in California and Texas and I am also going to buy my first investment property by January!!

I have already read lots of good books and have scoured the BiggerPockets recommendations a.k.a I have read everything that is generally talked about on these webinars, podcasts, and in the bookstore (think anything by Brandon Turner, David Greene, Bryan Chavis etc).

Anyway I am looking for new reads, I want to soak up all the information I can! What are some useful books that you all have read that I should take a dive into?? I know I am just starting out, but I have a great grasp on the basics, so any level of book from beginner to expert is great to me!

Thanks and hope you all are having an awesome Sunday.

Cheers,

Jeremy King

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
5y

@Jeremy King 

ABCs of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy

The Best Ever Real Estate Syndication Book by Joe Fairless

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 423 posts · 190 votes
    5y

    The Art Of The Deal

    Rich Dad, Poor Dad

    The Book On Investing In Real Estate With No (and Low) Money Down

    The Book On Flipping Houses

    The Book On Estimating Rehab Costs

    Real Estate Investing Gone Bad

    Flip

    The Book On Tax Strategies For The Savvy Real Estate Investor

    The Flipping Blueprint

    Dictionary Of Real Estate Terms

    Raising Private Capital

    The Book On Negotiating Real Estate

    Flip Your Future

    Fix And Flip Your Way To Financial Freedom

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    The Confident House Hunter

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    @Jeremy King 

    ABCs of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy

    The Best Ever Real Estate Syndication Book by Joe Fairless

  • Paul MoorePro Member
    Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager · Lynchburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jeremy King. Welcome to the awesome world of real estate investing!  I recommend Howard Marks’s wonderful book Mastering the Market Cycle - Getting the Odds on Your Side.  It’s not about real estate directly, but it is a great way to think about investing   Good luck! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Watertown, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jeremy King - Landlording on Auto-Pilot is pretty good. 

  • Investor · Palmdale, CA · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    Currently reading The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.