Foreign investor looking to build a team in Florida

Foreign investor looking to build a team in Florida

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone! 

My name is Lorena and I'm from Peru. I'm looking to invest and build a team in Florida (realtor, property management). 

To give you some context: Currently there's a lot of political instability in Peru and I know some people who want to invest their money outside the country (including me!). I'm sure that there's a lot of people looking to invest abroad right now but not knowing how to do it. I'm relatively new to RE but have been learning a lot in the past months and I think there might be some opportunities here. 

So if you are interested or have any advice, please let me know! Thank you very much for reading and for your help!

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 113 posts · 51 votes
    5y

    Hi Lorena, 

    If you're trying to invest while abroad I'd just start by reaching out the agents who represent the properties that you're interested in. Either that or find a buyers agent in Florida in the area you wish to invest in. 

    An experienced and knowledgable agent is worth their weight in gold. They can provide references for just about everything you need, including but not limited to: lawyers, property management, lenders, contractors and more. 




Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.