Looking for a Class B SFH to invest in Fort Worth area.

Looking for a Class B SFH to invest in Fort Worth area.

Specialist · Fort Worth · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 9 votes

Hello Everyone , I have recently refinance my house loan , and paid off all debts ( cars, credit cars , etc , within last 2 years) . Now that i have saved up , and i am in a secure spot , i have a secure job ( I do Hvac residential and general maintenance for apartment units) i feel ready to invest , i have been looking for SFH , but when i analyze deals , they don't seem to make good cash flow, this is kind of holding me back . Properties taxes are really high and eat up all the cash flow . Does anybody have any particular place in mind in fort worth area ?

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Ferrer tortorelli there are several areas in Ft. Worth and surrounding communities I can recommend for great rental properties. I own several rental properties throughout Ft. Worth and have helped fellow investors buy and sell countless properties in Ft. Worth too. So I have some unique insights to Ft. Worth. Plus I lived in Ft. Worth for +12 years. 

  • Specialist · Fort Worth · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Joe Funari thank you for replying , what area can you recommend , I live between Keller isd scholar district, I have been trying to buying near my place , but places are selling in leas than a day , other places that you would recommend ? Thank you in advance

  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Ferrer tortorelli There are about +20 zip codes throughout the DFW area I like to invest. But in the Keller area look to Keller ISD, as well as, Northwest ISD boundaries. These are both excellent school districts that potential tenants like to move to. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.