What’s your biggest NO money down deal?

What’s your biggest NO money down deal?

Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes

I’d like to hear about Big NO money down deals. I have done several no money down projects.

My biggest NO money down deal was a property with 2 houses/structures on them. I bought, rehabbed, and refinanced with absolutely no money on my end. I actually walked away with 30k in hand to start my next deal. 

Purchase: 20k

Rehab: 260k

Units: 4 

Monthly Rent: $3,200

So what’s your biggest NO money down deal?

1Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    What a great question. I am interested to know more about this as well. 

  • Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes
    6y

    @Marlen Weber I know small market deals are great for it, especially starting out...100k or less. I’m excited to hear about some large deals with no money down. 

  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    @Cody Campbell absolutely

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.