Looking for Rock Star Team to Start Brrrr'ing in Winston Salem

Looking for Rock Star Team to Start Brrrr'ing in Winston Salem

Investor · Winston- Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 8 votes

Hey guys,

I just moved to the Winston Salem area in January. Now that I have gotten my family life together here, my partners and I are looking to get our feet wet in the area. We are looking to do a BRRRR in a B area. I have a few properties in Illinois that are in C neighborhoods and have had nothing but problems. I get you can have problems at any level but Id rather mitigate that with Quality over quantity. Anyways I am looking for that rock star team that has a background in investing in RE themselves. I am looking for the complete package especially an agent, lender, wholesaler, contractor and property management. Tag them here or send me a direct message.

Thanks in advance!! 

Mark Linder 

   

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 92 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    Hi Mark,

    I think we might be able to help you. I just sent you a message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.