Wholesaling real estate in Ames Iowa

Wholesaling real estate in Ames Iowa

Ames, IA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I'm just about to start wholesaling here in Ames Iowa but I don't know if cash buyers are as active in this state as other states, should I try build capital another way or just shoot my shot in this area?

1Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Clive, IA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hey, welcome to the area.

    There are cash buyers around here. Get your name out there, start a list of buyers.

    If you have a deal and you shop it, buyers will come!

  • Ames, IA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Tobins Tobins I’m still in pre-stages of F.I., starting with becoming debt free. 3 years and I’ll start to look for wholesalers. I live in Ames! They are out there. I just listened to an early episode of BP real estate episode 42. Check it out, it might really open your mind and help with advice! I also re-listen to episodes that are helpful to what I want to do particularly, as well as take notes.

  • Investor · Ames, IA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Tobins Tobins. If you decide to start wholesaling please let me know I am always looking for deals in Ames. Ames has been a strong and expensive market for real estate but things are always changing and given some of the stresses on the university and students change could be coming sooner than later.

    Best of luck - BW

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.