Interested in investing in turnkey rental properties

Interested in investing in turnkey rental properties

Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Im interested in purchasing an out of state home and making it a rental property. Turnkey seems most appealing to me. I’m looking for a team that basically sets everything up with construction if needed, property management and tenants. So far I’ve been watching many YouTube videos on this topic but any information would be greatly appreciated. Also with things going on with the virus is it a good time to invest right now? Any recommendations with different turnkey companies? Thanks

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
6y
Hey Gary, yeah, lots of resources. I started buying turnkeys back in 2011 and have worked with them every since. I have a turnkeys Facebook group and I've got lots of videos about turnkeys, turnkey companies, and even investing during COVID and what all those dynamics are right now. Happy to help if you have any questions... just reach out and I can give you all the resources or answer questions, etc.
See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y
    Hey Gary, yeah, lots of resources. I started buying turnkeys back in 2011 and have worked with them every since. I have a turnkeys Facebook group and I've got lots of videos about turnkeys, turnkey companies, and even investing during COVID and what all those dynamics are right now. Happy to help if you have any questions... just reach out and I can give you all the resources or answer questions, etc.
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Gary Nguyen You are on the right track. Number just won't work in CA. Find other investors who have done it before and see if you can add value to them for referral etc

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    @Gary Nguyen - turnkey is how I got started. It's a great first investment.

    As long as you're in the center of America I think prices will remain stable. I'm personally buying actively.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Johnny Wolff what company did you use

  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Ali Boone what turnkey company did you use

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Gary Nguyen:

    @Ali Boone what turnkey company did you use

    The ones I used aren't applicable now because that was 8 and 9 years ago. But I work with a lot of TK companies in various markets. Happy to refer, but you'd have to narrow down what you're looking for.

  • Rental Property Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Ali Boone looking to invest 20-25k total in a rental property that’s remodeled.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.