Anyone have recommendations for someone willing to do website des

Anyone have recommendations for someone willing to do website des

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Anyone have recommendations for someone willing to do website design? I have my domain and it's a wordpress Divi builder application.  I'm looking for someone willing to initially design the site.  No maintenance.  Just a flat rate to design the website based around what I need.

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
6y

(EDIT: Post was removed for the referral link. Reposted without.)

@Savannah Arroyo @Rami Aweti, I hope this finds you both well.

I used FIVERR to seek a freelancer to build mine. I shopped through the sellers and packages, then chose based on price, timeline and the previous Buyer reviews. They did great work with the directions I provided. Decide what aesthetic you want, download (or upload) what images and content you want on the site, write all of that in a word doc and then seek the help you need. Consider that you may need a service to handle your email/contact forms. (Constant contact, mail chimp, Etc.)

Prior to contact, I made a branding guide, which included my brand colors in hex codes, and my preferred fonts.

I ended up using Wordpresses free media library for a bunch of my photos. I uploaded them to my media library, then sent the freelancer my logo files, font files and branding guide.

Two days later, with a few messages back and forth for tweaks, and voila! A fully functioning website.

Hope this helped!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Hi @Savannah Arroyo,

    Can you clarify a bit? Are you looking for a designer? 

    I ask because I run a website and maybe looking for the same answer soon. 

    I'm happy to let you know what I find.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Rami Aweti I adjusted the initial post, it cut off my title and I guess you can't delete posts? lol anyways, I edited the post to add some clarification.  LMK if you know someone!

  • Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    lol. I thought that's what you meant. Will do @Savannah Arroyo!

  • Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    @Paris Capers That's wonderful advice! Very thorough. Thank you!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    (EDIT: Post was removed for the referral link. Reposted without.)

    @Savannah Arroyo @Rami Aweti, I hope this finds you both well.

    I used FIVERR to seek a freelancer to build mine. I shopped through the sellers and packages, then chose based on price, timeline and the previous Buyer reviews. They did great work with the directions I provided. Decide what aesthetic you want, download (or upload) what images and content you want on the site, write all of that in a word doc and then seek the help you need. Consider that you may need a service to handle your email/contact forms. (Constant contact, mail chimp, Etc.)

    Prior to contact, I made a branding guide, which included my brand colors in hex codes, and my preferred fonts.

    I ended up using Wordpresses free media library for a bunch of my photos. I uploaded them to my media library, then sent the freelancer my logo files, font files and branding guide.

    Two days later, with a few messages back and forth for tweaks, and voila! A fully functioning website.

    Hope this helped!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Paris Capers Thank you for the resource! I've never heard of FIVERR, that looks perfect for what I need.  Yes, I have the branding guide, all the verbiage already typed out, and I have the domain.  I will check this out, thanks!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Savannah Arroyo I've done a number of websites for other investors who I've connected with on BiggerPockets! I focus on websites that are branded to your business designed to pop. I also only work on platforms that are self service, so you can maintain them without having to pay a developer every time you want to update pictures or small things. Let me know if you want to see our portfolio! Good Luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.