Where To Invest in NJ For Rookies?

Where To Invest in NJ For Rookies?

Real Estate Agent · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 42 votes

I’m trying to find areas that have a decent entry point for a rookie investor in Northern Jersey. Does anyone have any advice?

I currently live in NY and work in Manhattan so I was considering Essex County (East Orange, Orange, or Upper Irvington) for the low cost of entry. I’m not scared of the “rough neighborhoods” and these areas were listed as opportunity zones so I was extremely interested. But I’m definitely open to anything that’s within 2 hours of travel distance to the city, anything to get that cash flow!

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 117 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    Hi Miltiana, I am an agent from NYC as well and I am flipping a home in Newark, south orange border and staying in maplewood irvington border.. for sure there are great opportunities in the area, and many are not bad at all.
    My business partner.@Kyle Lofland is an agent in NJ and could help you with that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.