New Investor in the NYC area looking to network

New Investor in the NYC area looking to network

New to Real Estate · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2012 · 153 posts · 13 votes

Hello All,

I'm a new investor specializing in residential lease purchasing. I am looking to network with other investors, bird dogs, agents and brokers in the NYC area. Shoot me a message or reply to this post, I would love to talk with you!

Thank You,
Justin Morris

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andy MadridPro Member
    New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    Hi Justin, I'm Andy Madrid. I'm a new real estate investor and somewhat new to BP as well so I'm glad to see there are other NYC investors on this site. I see you posted this about a year ago so you probably have a lot of experience under your belt by now. If you're in Manhattan it'd be great to meet at Starbuck's.

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    13y

    I'm in the NYC area too. Let's network!

  • New to Real Estate · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2012 · 153 posts · 13 votes
    13y

    Sorry gentleman I've moved south, so I won't be able to meet up in NYC anytime soon. But I'm all about networking, shoot me a message and we can chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.