Is becoming a real estate agent a good or bad idea?

Is becoming a real estate agent a good or bad idea?

Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I’m 18 years old and want to invest in real estate. I’ve been doing reading and working and saving up money. Recently I’ve joined an online class to try and get my real estate licenses but started questioning if It’s a good idea or if Im just wasting my time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    Hi @Ulises Delgado, that's a great question!! You don't have to be a real estate agent to start REI. In my opinion, I don't think it's a waste of time to take these classes. Not only will you get information about real estate buying and selling, but you will also have a real estate license under your belt. Hopefully this helps you a bit.

    Best wishes!!

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Maureen McCann Awesome! I have been finding some videos about how having a real estate license inner necessary but it can help you make more money when investing. Thanks for the help!

  • Specialist · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    Exactly @Ulises Delgado!! Even if you aren't investing in RE you can make extra money selling properties. You are on an awesome path right now, KEEP IT UP!!! If you have any questions that pertain to your real estate classes, BP has a lot of real estate agents who would be happy to answer your questions.

    Best of luck!!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.