Has anyone used JM Consulting Group based out of San Francisco for tax planning strategies? I was referred to them from a lender, specifically to Jessie Moy CPA who specializes in Real Estate tax planning strategies. I spoke to her briefly over the phone and am interested in doing a tax planning consultation with them but before I pay their hourly consultation fee which may add up to around 2K+ I want to see if anyone currently uses them for tax planning needs. I've heard that a good matter of practice is to find great professionals to add to your investing team and don't hesitate to pay their fees if you believe it will help add value to your investment plan. What's the general consensus on this?
I have not yet. I've had a consultation with some other professionals and have closed a couple of deals since my first conversation with her so I've just been trying to gather more information before I talk to her again. I'm still interested in having a tax planning session with her just to have her audit my current tax strategy and I don't mind paying her fee.
Lender · Nampa Idaho · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 7 votes
6y
It is my understanding that Jessie was in a car accident around April 1st. Pretty serious. Haven't heard any updates, but there hasn't been any communication except an apology for being unavailable. She is a top notch CPA, and understands real estate investors quite well, so we hope to hear good news soon on a recovery.