Hi! I’m 42 year so old. I’ve always had a desire to get involved in real estate. I tried some years ago, but the people I connected with became wealthier why I almost lost everything. However, I still wish to get involved! Im wanting to learn wholesaling as well as buy and hold. I’m wanting to also know if it’s possible to purchase rental properties without using your own cash or credit? I’m very eager to learn.
Real Estate Broker · Federal Way, WA · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 21 votes
7y
You came to the right place my friend! I WISH Bigger Pockets existed (I really wish the internet existed :) ) when I got started. Break down your interests one by one and dig into all of the resources available to you here. As you are reading and learning about a particular topic, if you don't understand something you have the ability to reach out to the author or another investor that has been posting on the topic. Look around in your local market for meetups and get to know a few of the local investors. If you find a deal or if someone is "Offering you a Deal" post the details and get feed back from the group. Good luck to you and don't let your previous experiences limit your future ossibilities.
Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 21 votes
7y
@Maurice Daniels, welcome to Bigger Pockets. I would advise you to go through as many podcasts as possible, the forums and network with people on the site. Its a wonderful resource and lots of like minded people. Educate yourself continuously and best of luck.
@Michael O. Thank you! I’ve been doing and will continue to do just that. I appreciate all of the valuable information I’ve gain just by this site alone! I appreciate the best wishes as well.
@Tom Rolph Thank you sir! I appreciate all of the valuable tips. I’ve only been on here a short time, but I feel like I’m in the right place at the right time! I’ve one meetup but, unfortunately, it’s only once a month. I will be attending next month and also looking for more.