Looking For Partner to Purchase Rental Property in Little Elm

Looking For Partner to Purchase Rental Property in Little Elm

New to Real Estate · Little Elm, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP,

I currently reside in Little Elm, TX and am looking to purchase my first rental property. Area is the fastest growing in DFW with plenty of rental demand. I am looking either for someone to partner with who can provide half the down payment or hard money lender in the area. Would love to discuss more.

Garrett Jensen

1Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Hey @Garrett Jensen I’m pretty new myself but if you don’t mind, here is a subjective idea. I’d recommend finding some deals, running the numbers and presenting them to investors in your area as a partnership opportunity. I think that would peak more people’s interest. It could also help you build a network of investors in your area who actually invest.

  • Lender · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2019 · 247 posts · 101 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Garrett Jensen:

    Hello BP,

    I currently reside in Little Elm, TX and am looking to purchase my first rental property. Area is the fastest growing in DFW with plenty of rental demand. I am looking either for someone to partner with who can provide half the down payment or hard money lender in the area. Would love to discuss more.

    Garrett Jensen

     Garrett, you will find that there are plenty of us HMLs that lend on property in Texas. 

    They best way to approach us is with a property address that you have in mind that you are considering getting under contract. 

    Have a reasonably good idea of:

    How much you need to borrow, its purchase price, LTV, if you are rehabbing the Rehab $ needed and ARV, and your credit score.

    Armed with the above HMLs you approach can tell you if you fit their loan programs and an estimate of the loan terms we can offer.

  • New to Real Estate · Little Elm, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Munir Hassan Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely take this approach moving forward.

  • New to Real Estate · Little Elm, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Benjamin Hurwitz Thanks for the reply, Benjamin. That does seem like a smarter approach. Appreciate the feedback!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.