Investor · Council Bluffs, IA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes
I am completely new to real estate investing. I’ve done some research and feel that I’m to the point where I’m ready to learn from my first property. A real estate investor friend suggested contacting a property manager first, as they may have connections to potential properties. So, does anyone have experience with property managers in SW Iowa, Council Bluffs, or Omaha? Thanks in advance.
Rental Property Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 187 votes
7y
What up @Scott Rucker . Welcome to BP. I have one better for you. Instead of talking to a property manager I would try talking with some local investors. 99% of them will gladly answer any questions you might have. Try out @Collin Schwartz monthly meeting or the other meetup in town is also good. At the meetup, you can find tons of incredible info so come with questions and ready to simply listen.
Rental Property Investor · Council Bluffs, IA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
7y
Hello @Scott Rucker. I am an investor in Council Bluffs. I am currently closing on my 10th property in the area. Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to give you some advice and share my experience with you.