Strategy with 12000 cash what’s the best approach

Strategy with 12000 cash what’s the best approach

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

what’s the best strategy to get started in single or multie family’s rentals properties

0Reply
7 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 100 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    @Bobby Ruff use that to get an FHA loan for a 2-4 unit.. will be 3.5% down.. just run the numbers and make sure you'll be able to cover the balance of the mortgage payment

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    where I live there all 200000 and up 

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Ok thanks 

  • . · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Bobby Ruff when running your numbers make sure you have enough set aside for multiple months of vacancy. You are new to this and not everything will go smoothly.

    The reality of the situation is if you're asking that question, you probably haven't studied enough yet

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    coty cray I’m in that process of reading books podcasts I have the money no one I know is doing this so I seen the forms and thought I would ask 

  • John BrittPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Chattanoooga, TN · Member since 2008 · 194 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    @Bobby Ruff pm me I know of a deal you might be interested in Memphis.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.