San Antonio, TX- Wholesaler & BRRR Lender Recommendations

San Antonio, TX- Wholesaler & BRRR Lender Recommendations

Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hi all,

I am an investor from SF Bay Area- looking to expand my portfolio in San Antonio- Texas using the BRRR strategy. I am new to the market & looking to connect with other investors in San Antonio. I read this blog & it was super helpful. Can someone refer me 

1) To a local BRRR lender.

2) A good property wholesaler from SA.

0Reply
25 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 155 posts · 76 votes
    7y

    @Namrata B.

    Hey there. I am a local agent/wholesaler in San Antonio. Will send you a DM with my contact info to speak further!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Miller Thank you for responding. Look fwd to speaking with you.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 122 posts · 37 votes
    7y

    Hey there @Namrata B. I’m an agent/investor in SA, feel free to shoot me a message. 

  • Investor · GIlbert, AZ · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Namrata B. I would love to help on the lending side, we have lots of options. I'll send you a DM. 

    Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 512 posts · 290 votes
    7y

    We love using the BRRRR method in SA. Wish you were here as we're speaking on the topic next week. I recommend getting familiar with the BCAD.org site and the property searches. This is for Bexar (pronounced "bear") county tax records. You can do property searches. Our prices are low but taxes are high. Good site to get comfortable with, in my opinion. Best of luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey @Brandon Miller, I'm looking for a wholesaler/agent in the area as well. I'm also out of state. Are you available?

  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 155 posts · 76 votes
    7y

    @Shawn Abe

    Of course! Will send you a DM to discuss further

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.