Recommendation for GC and agent in the Kansas City area

Recommendation for GC and agent in the Kansas City area

Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 15 votes

Hi!

I just sent out my first wave of direct mailing. I drive through a lot of neighborhoods while working so I created a "driving for dollars" list. My plan is to get a great deal and use BRRRR strategy. Financing is already figured out. Now that I got my marketing started, I need a GC and an investor savvy agent in the Kansas City area. I know rockstar GCs are hard to come by and many investors hold them close to their chest but could someone recommend me to one that is fair for me to start out? Also, a recommendation for an agent would be helpful too.

Any help is appreciated.

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Bath, ME · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 288 votes
7y

@Tom Sharkey - Reach out to @Bob Woelfel.  He has a rental portfolio himself and has done off market deals.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bath, ME · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 288 votes
    7y

    @Tom Sharkey - Reach out to @Bob Woelfel.  He has a rental portfolio himself and has done off market deals.

  • Real Estate Broker · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    I can help with both if you like. Would you also be willing to share your lender if not private lending?  Thanks!

  • Investor/Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 291 posts · 308 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the mention @Mike Roy.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.