401k Through Principle?

401k Through Principle?

Member since 2018 · 101 posts · 14 votes

Ok my money is stuck in a 401k I wish I had learned early rather then later about real-estate investing, but that's the breaks. I have invested about 40,000 into 401k and my husband about 30,000 we both also started that late. Does anyone know of a way of taking that money out and investing it profitably into rental properties? I am trying to learn all I can I am literally spending hours upon hours of research each day for the past few months trying to educate my self on the legal aspect etc. I need help! its a lot to take in there are so many revenue streams I am just trying to figure out which is rite for me at 43 years old. I have a full time job in the construction business  as well so time is not always my friend either. I hope to get into the rental business or something similar to get away from construction work.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.