About to graduate University and interested in investing

About to graduate University and interested in investing

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

I have some money saved up and i'm wondering if it is better for me to start investing right away in Real Estate or wait a while after I've worked in the industry for a few years. I like the idea of getting my hands dirty and getting into it right away, I'm not afraid to work hard. At the end of the day I want to be able to scale my business idea to a point where a make a sufficient income. Side note: I am graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce with a concentration in Real Estate Development. Thanks!

1Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2016 · 13k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    7y

    Part of your plan to invest should be grounded in getting a good solid W2 income for a minimum 2 years to be able to qualify for financing. A W2 is a major factor in being successful.

    Leverage is the key to success.

  • Pekin, IL · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    I am just starting out myself. I know for me, i learn best by doing. I would recommend getting started.
  • Real Estate Agent · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    2 year solid income for a mortgage.  No W9s


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.